Well, how would you do such a thing?
Many companies are trying to cut costs in every arena to make sure their profits continue to stay at the same level or get higher. So here are a couple of low-budget ways to show your clients you love them and have them continuously choosing you over the competition.
1. Summer picnic or barbecue.
2. Holiday parties held either in your home or at a local restaurant or hall.
3. Golf outings.
4. Theater parties.
5. Sporting events such as baseball, basketball, and football games.
6. Afternoon or evening cruises on local rivers and lakes.
7. Fishing tournaments.
8. Movie nights at local theaters. A variation: In summer, rent out part of a local park or meadow, rent a screen and projector and invite customers to movies under the stars.
9. Ice skating and roller skating parties. If you’re near an indoor ice rink, stage the ice skating party in summer.
10. Circus parties.
11. A day at the zoo.
12. Croquet or badminton tournaments in local parks.
13. Ice cream social.
14. Apple-picking parties.
15. Excursions to museums and botanical gardens where you provide transportation, admission, and lunch.
16. Cooking demonstration at a local restaurant.
17. Wine tasting.
18. Block party.
19. Nature walk, followed by a picnic.
20. Retro dance party with a local band. Have an instructor show people how to dance.
21. Talent show-karaoke night.
22. Treasure hunt.
Also, there are always direct mail campaigns that keep your customers thinking about you! Just shoot them over a little note to say that you were thinking about them.
List of Customer Appreciation courtesy of REALTOR Magazine Online