Thursday, May 7, 2009

What is a Resource Cafe?

I was watching one of my favorite shows this morning, Get Married on Lifetime and one of the features was something that I thought was pretty neat, and wierd enough one of my ideas for ENVI expansion. There is this venue called the Wedding Cafe New York which is a space where brides and vendors can come together and plan the wedding from start to finish. These resource cafes are special because for vendors that don't have a store front or don't have space to house their centerpieces and designs on a daily basis, develop partnerships with premier wedding vendors and allow brides and the other essential parties in their planning process to come and meet the vendors at that location. Snazzy huh? I think so myself!

This is also a great resource to be able to have all your vendors meet a once, it cuts down on vendor meetings, traveling from one end of the city to the other, as well as making sure that every party involved in the process is on one accord. Simply amazing! I absolutely LOVE it!

Here are some pics of the Wedding Cafe in New York:



So, for my DIY brides, here is a budget friendly alternative which will also save you some time and money from running around town all day! Granted, the vendors that are at these resource cafes are the best of the best and could be a bit on the higher priced end, the security of knowing that you will be WELL taken care of is priceless for a flawless wedding day.
Until next time...
ENVIexec





No comments: