Friday, January 23, 2009

Atlanta's Hidden Treasure - Cascade Mansion & Gardens

While browsing around on the net, searching for photos of The Cascade Club to see different layouts of the venue to share with my clients. Well, while I put Cascade in the search browser, I stumbled upon a neat mansion and gardens called The Cascade Mansion and Gardens, which is nestled in one of Atlanta's most historic urban neighborhoods - Cascade Heights.

Now, the interesting thing is that I have lived in this area my entire life and honestly, have never paid attention to this place.

This is probably another one of Atlanta's hidden venue treasures on the Southwest side of Atlanta.

If you are looking for a new venue, mansion feel, bridal shower, small wedding, party, then this place is for you.

No comments: